Paul Tullo, Director of Client Relations – Mr. Tullo has spend several years in the insurance industry focusing on Life, Medicare and Medicare Supplement, Long Term Care and Disability. He is also knowledgeable with group benefits for business and employers. With eight years experience in the financial industry and twenty years of client service experience, Paul brings a unique approach that assists the team with putting an individualized plan in place for each of the group’s clients. Mr. Tullo lives in Bridgewater, NJ with his two children. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and playing music.
The Latest Articles
- Why Is Medicare So Complicated, and Where Do I Begin? March 6, 2019
- Assigned Risk Workers Compensation Policies February 13, 2019
- Metlife Auto & Home Partners with Bonus Drive…does that mean $500 for you? October 19, 2018
- Immediate Annuities, what are they? September 12, 2018
- Life Insurance Before 30, Why You Should August 23, 2018